Gaetz: Army Whistleblower Told Me About Alien-Human Breeding Programs
March 30, 2026 – April 5, 2026
- Burlison working with White House on updated UAPDA language for NDAA – expects 'more support' this year
- Himes (HPSCI Ranking Member): 'I would love the public to see what I've seen' on UAP
- Bob Lazar returns to Joe Rogan (JRE #2479): 1941 map shows road into S4 mountain, aerial photos reveal possible hangar doors, new S4 documentary on Amazon
- Burchett on camera: 'We are not alone'; calls McCasland 'The UFO Gatekeeper,' insiders 'very nervous'
- Gaetz: alien-human hybrid breeding programs
- Luna demands 46 classified UAP videos by April 14
- McCasland 911 call: wife says he 'planned not to be found'
- UK drone inquiry ends with zero suspects
- NORAD scrambles F-16s over California – turns out to be weather balloons
Thursday, April 3
Luna Demands 46 Classified UAP Videos – Gives Pentagon Until April 14
Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-Fla.), chair of the House Federal Secrets Task Force, sent a letter to Secretary of War Pete Hegseth on March 31 demanding delivery of 46 specific classified UAP videos by April 14, 2026 – the most granular congressional demand for military UFO footage ever made.
The requested clips span encounters recorded across war zones, oceans, and restricted airspace from the Persian Gulf and Afghanistan to the East China Sea. Among them:
- “Spherical UAP over AFG in and out of clouds, 11/23/20” – a massive disc weaving through cloud cover, captured during a reconnaissance mission near the Afghanistan-Pakistan border by a high-altitude Air Force platform. Parts were previously leaked by Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp.
- A 2023 Air National Guard F-16 shootdown of a UAP over Lake Huron using an AIM-9X Sidewinder missile.
- Spherical objects diving in and out of water near a U.S. submarine on March 25, 2022.
- Tic Tac-shaped objects recorded by a U.S. Coast Guard aircraft on April 24, 2024.
- UAP formations tracked near Iran and Syria, including four objects over Iran in 2022 and a craft exhibiting instant acceleration in Syrian airspace in 2021.
Luna framed the demand as a readiness issue: “The presence of UAPs in and around the sensitive airspaces of U.S. military installations poses a threat to the security of the armed forces and their readiness.” She called AARO’s responses to the task force “less than adequate” and noted that whistleblowers at a September 2025 hearing told lawmakers that AARO holds additional video records beyond what it has acknowledged.
The deadline comes after Trump’s February 19 executive order directing the release of government UAP files. Hegseth has pledged full compliance but gave no timeline: “I did not have that on my bingo card at all… We’re digging in.”
If the Pentagon misses April 14, Luna’s task force faces a choice: escalate with subpoena power, seek floor votes, or accept another round of delay.
Read our full investigation: all 46 videos, the callsigns, and what happens April 14 →
Sources: American Almanac · Daily Mail · IBTimes

Bob Lazar Returns to Joe Rogan with New S4 Evidence
Bob Lazar returned to The Joe Rogan Experience for episode #2479, alongside filmmaker Luigi Vendittelli, to promote the new documentary S4: The Bob Lazar Story (released the same day on Amazon). The nearly three-hour conversation produced several new claims:
A 1941 U.S. Department of the Interior map – found by Vendittelli’s team – shows a road going directly into the mountain at Papoose Lake where Lazar says S4 is located. By 1950, the road had been removed from government maps. An old silver mine existed at the exact location. Aerial photos taken on Christmas Day 2020 by a private pilot who was granted perimeter access, when contrast-enhanced, show geometric rectangular shapes in the hillside that Lazar identified as the hangar doors. A June 2024 Google Earth anomaly placed a distinct yellow-filtered box specifically over Papoose Lake, which Vendittelli says was an attempt to obscure the terrain.
Lazar also offered his most philosophical take yet, questioning whether he was right to go public: “For 40 years all the people in control of this information have agreed to keep it quiet. These aren’t idiots. Maybe I’m the one that made the mistake.” Reacting to Burchett’s “set the earth on fire” quote, he warned: “What if all the information is bad? What if we’re not at the top of the food chain?” Full article

Burchett: “We Are Not Alone” – and McCasland Is “The UFO Gatekeeper”
Rep. Tim Burchett (R-Tenn.) made two of his most direct public statements yet on April 3, each captured on video.
In one clip, a news host asks him point-blank: “Roswell. Area 51. Wright-Patterson. We’ve been hearing about this for 70 years… Are we alone?” Burchett’s answer: “No we’re not. We are not alone.” No hedging, no qualifiers.
Separately, Burchett addressed the disappearance of retired Maj. Gen. William McCasland – the former AFRL commander named in the Podesta-DeLonge WikiLeaks emails – calling him “The UFO Gatekeeper” and warning that those in the same circle are rattled: “This is a very small fraternity. When something happens to one, the others take note. I was briefed this past week – that group is very nervous.”
The “Gatekeeper” label is the first time a sitting member of Congress has publicly assigned McCasland a specific role in the UFO access chain.
Sources: @UAPJames · @UAPJames

Steube: Pilots Report “Red Orb” UFOs That Dive Into the Ocean
Rep. Greg Steube (R-Fla.) weighed in on UAP during a segment with Benny Johnson, who relayed that U.S. fighter pilots have told him directly that “red orb” UFOs approach their jets in midair, then “zoom off” and “go in and out of the ocean.”
Steube confirmed: “Our government cannot explain what these are. The U.S. does not have vehicles that can travel at the speeds these travel at.”
The exchange adds another sitting Republican to the growing roster of House members making unambiguous public statements about UAP capabilities that exceed known technology.
Source: @UAPJames

McCasland 911 Call: “He Must Have Planned Not to Be Found”
The 911 call placed by Susan McCasland Wilkerson on February 27 was released in early April, adding new detail to the disappearance of retired Maj. Gen. William McCasland – the general named in the Podesta-WikiLeaks emails as a key figure behind UFO disclosure efforts.
In the call, she told the dispatcher: “I have some indication that he must have planned not to be found.” She described how McCasland had left his phone turned off, changed his clothing into something she could not identify, and departed on foot – all vehicles and bicycles remained in the garage. His smartwatch and prescription glasses were left behind.
When asked if he had ever done anything like this before, she replied: “Never. Nothing remotely like it.”
The deliberateness she describes – disabling trackable devices, changing clothes – points away from a medical episode and toward planning. Whether that planning indicates self-harm, voluntary disappearance, or something else is unknown. More than five weeks after his disappearance, no confirmed sighting has been reported. Full article

Wednesday, April 1
Burchett After Gaetz: “Release It All,” “100% Serious,” Country Would Have “Come Unglued”
Rep. Tim Burchett (R-Tenn.) – still in Congress and active on UAP oversight – appeared on Newsmax’s Finnerty in a segment that replayed Matt Gaetz’s The Benny Show remarks about the uniformed Army whistleblower and hybrid-breeding allegations. Asked how he reacts, Burchett said he could not say much about Gaetz specifically, then delivered one of his bluntest calls for disclosure yet.
He said he has been briefed by “just about every alphabet agency”, that releasing what he has seen would keep Americans “up at night”, and: “We just need to disclose it all. I’m sick of it.” He described a briefing about two weeks before the appearance that, if public, would have left the country “unglued” and sparked demands for answers. On suppression and personal risk, he said people who know keep dying or disappearing and added: “For the record, I’m not suicidal and I don’t take risks.”
Burchett said he told President Donald Trump to “release it all,” but that staff around Trump lack full visibility and Trump “doesn’t know the questions to ask” – so “a few of us” must tell him what to ask and where to look. He said oversight meetings involve addresses and locations of items he did not detail on air, and that he believes Trump wants to be the president who discloses on the topic. UFOUAP transcribed the clip from video supplied in April 2026 (Finnerty, Newsmax). Full article – Gaetz interview and fallout

Tuesday, March 31
Jam-Resistant Swarms Over Military Bases – Barksdale Flight Line in the Spotlight
Coordinated drone swarms over sensitive U.S. military installations were back in the conversation late March as new clips referenced an episode at Barksdale Air Force Base, Louisiana – home of Air Force Global Strike Command and nuclear-capable B-52 operations. Press and military sourcing had already described multiple waves of 12–15 unauthorized aircraft over the active flight line, in some cases for hours at a stretch, compelling the base to pause flying while the objects remained overhead. Briefing material summarized by ABC News and others characterized the craft as custom-built, with non-commercial signal profiles and jam-resistant behavior – and no operator has been publicly identified. The pattern sits in the same bucket as other unattributed drone incursions over strategic U.S. bases that the Pentagon has struggled to explain or stop under current authorities. Full article

Gaetz: Army Whistleblower Briefed Me on Alien-Human Hybrid Breeding Programs
Former Congressman Matt Gaetz gave his most detailed UFO interview yet on The Benny Show, revealing that a uniformed senior enlisted U.S. Army member came to his congressional office in Crestview, Florida, and briefed him on a secret military program involving living extraterrestrial beings in forced breeding programs with humans – humans allegedly abducted from war zones and migrant caravans. The whistleblower identified 6 to 12 locations around the country and wanted multiple members of Congress to raid all sites simultaneously. That never happened.
Gaetz also revealed he reviewed classified radar footage during his eight years on the Armed Services Committee showing craft technology that “does not exist on Earth” – multiple vessels merging into a single object, then splitting back into coordinated formation. He stated plainly that the U.S. military has reverse-engineered non-terrestrial technology through defense contractors like Lockheed Martin, including “plasma propulsion” and stealth concepts.
On the wave of scientists connected to UAP work who have died or vanished, Gaetz said he’s spoken with homicide detectives who confirmed the pattern warrants a centralized investigation. He called for immediate witness protection for key UAP witnesses and a Church Committee-style commission with subpoena power. Full article

Duffy on The Benny Show: Past Life on Mars, Europa Clipper, Titan’s Dragonfly
In a short circulating clip, Benny Johnson asks acting NASA Administrator Sean Duffy about life in the universe, citing Christina Koch and buzz around the Moon-to-Mars path. In the exchange, Duffy gives personal odds above 90% that returned Mars samples could support evidence of past microbial life, then describes Europa Clipper, a 2028 nuclear octocopter mission to Titan, and why multiple biosignatures in the solar system would be historic. UFOUAP’s write-up follows only this clip’s transcript; NASA program detail is labeled separately from the interview. Full article

Saturday, March 29
NASA Electrostatics Scientist Claims ‘New Force’ That Counteracts Gravity
Dr. Charles Buhler – Lead Scientist of NASA’s Electrostatics and Surface Physics Laboratory at Kennedy Space Center, with decades of work on the Space Shuttle, ISS, and Hubble – says his private company Exodus Propulsion Technologies has discovered a fundamental new force. Over 4,500 vacuum chamber tests since 2018 show that asymmetric electrostatic fields can generate millinewton-range thrust without expelling any propellant. The input is pure electricity; the output is measurable force counteracting gravity. Some devices reportedly continue producing thrust after the power is switched off – a result Buhler himself admits “seems to violate a lot of energy laws.”
The technology has a USPTO patent (granted 2020 after a two-year national security hold), and a fellow electrostatics scientist at Oswego State independently observed a similar anomalous effect in his own vacuum chamber. Buhler believes his work vindicates midcentury antigravity pioneer Thomas Townsend Brown and will lead to propellantless deep space travel.
The caveats are significant: no peer-reviewed paper has been published (one is in preparation), no independent lab has formally replicated the results, and no space test has been conducted – though Buhler has been seeking funding for one since 2024. The last “propellantless drive” to gain mainstream attention – the EM Drive – was debunked in 2021 by a rigorous peer-reviewed study. Buhler’s credentials are real, but extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and that evidence doesn’t exist yet.
Sources: The Debrief · The Debrief (follow-up) · APEC · Exodus Propulsion Technologies
Tuesday, March 11
’Luminous Flying Object’ Shuts Down Berlin’s Airport
Berlin Brandenburg Airport suspended all flights for 38 minutes after air traffic control spotted an unidentified luminous object near a Bundeswehr helicopter hangar. Police searched the area and found nothing – no drone, no debris, no explanation. It was the second time in five months that Berlin’s airport shut down over an unidentified aerial object. The incident is part of a wave of drone-related airport closures across Northern Europe – Copenhagen, Oslo, Munich, and now Berlin twice – that European leaders are openly blaming on Russia. Germany opened a Joint Drone Defence Centre in December specifically to prevent this. Three months later, it happened again. Full article

Sunday, February 15
NORAD Scrambles F-16s Over California for ‘Glowing’ Objects – Finds Weather Balloons
Two F-16s sitting alert at March Air Reserve Base in Riverside, California were scrambled at approximately 4:30 a.m. after radar contacts were tracked over Reno, Nevada moving westward into Northern California. Oakland Center – the FAA’s regional air traffic hub – asked nearby commercial aircraft for visual confirmation. A Boeing 747-8 cargo jet (UPS Flight 32) reported seeing a “glowing and dimming” object near Sacramento.
The F-16s (call signs SURF 31 and SURF 32), refueled by a KC-135 Stratotanker, were vectored toward the area. After approximately two hours they were ordered to return to base – then scrambled a second time after reports of another unidentified target. One F-16 pilot described the second object: “A balloon with a line hanging down. There were no solar panels. There was no payload. The balloon itself was semi-reflective.”
NORAD ultimately determined both objects were weather balloons: “The balloons do not pose a military threat, present no risk to civil aviation, and have no means of maneuver.” An E-3 Sentry AWACS may also have been involved in the operation.
The incident illustrates NORAD’s heightened intercept posture since the 2023 Chinese spy balloon incident – radar filters that previously screened out slow-moving objects have been loosened, resulting in more scrambles against targets that turn out to be benign. AARO data shows balloons account for 52.1% of all identified UAP reports over a 30-year period.
Sources: The War Zone · Aircraft Spots / X · IBTimes

Monday, February 3
UK Drone Investigation Over US Airbases Ends Without Suspects – Incidents Doubled in 2025
The Ministry of Defence Police investigation into drone swarms over American airbases in England has concluded without identifying any suspects, the BBC confirmed through a Freedom of Information request dated January 27, 2026.
The investigation was triggered by sightings at RAF Lakenheath, RAF Mildenhall, and RAF Feltwell on November 20–22, 2024, with additional reports at RAF Fairford in Gloucestershire. Military personnel reported swarms of up to 20 drones at a time, some flying low over runway approaches. A reported near-miss between a police helicopter and a drone turned out to be a US F-15 fighter jet.
Despite the sightings, no verified footage of the drones has emerged in the public domain.
The closure comes alongside alarming new figures: 266 recorded drone incidents near UK military bases in 2025 – double the 126 reported in 2024. Defence Secretary John Healey called the doubling evidence of “the increasing and changing nature of the threats we face.” Government sources said they “can’t rule out hostile state actors” in some incidents. The UK announced £4 billion for drone capabilities and over £1 billion for integrated air and missile defence.
Retired police officer Mike Morgan, who filed the FoI request, called the conclusion “perplexing”: “Are the MoD embarrassed about spending so much time and money on sightings of misidentified aircraft, or is there something else we are not being told?”
Source: BBC News
